Are you passionate about Slow Jogging?
Do you want to share your passion with others?
Do you live in a country where Slow Jogging is not yet widely known and there is no local branch of Slow Jogging Association?
In a few weeks we are launching the first edition of Slow Jogging Ambassadors Program. If you think it’s something for you, send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org including short answers to the following questions:
- Tell us your name and age please.
- Where are you located?
- What’s your professional background?
- Do you have any background in sports and health? (hobby level is fine)
- Are you interested in being educated to teach Slow Jogging to others?
- Are you also interested in establishing a partnership with Slow Jogging Japan and Slow Jogging International in order to promote Slow Jogging in your local community?
- What level of activities do you have in mind? Your town, district, country?
- Are you thinking of giving paid Slow Jogging lessons/workshops in your area or in any other way making SJ a source of income?
- Do you have any connections or ideas on how to spread SJ further?
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Oh and by the way, official SJ t-shirts are now available: https://slowjogging.myspreadshop.com/ and https://www.redbubble.com/people/SlowJogging/shop
They are very useful to promote Slow Jogging locally so check them out!
6 thoughts on “Slow Jogging Ambassadors Program”
My name is Khaled Ashraf, and I’m interested in becoming an instructor for slow jogging. I’m 48 years old, and I live in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I’m a elementary school teacher, and I interact with plenty of other teachers and peers that are interested healthy lifestyle and jogging. I’m in the Army Reserve and we need to stay healthy for the military. Thanks, Khaled Ashraf Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device
It’s great to here from you! Please do send your answers to email@example.com
My name is Anil kothari and I’m interested in becoming an instructor for slow jogging. I’m 64 years old, and I live in Mysore, Karnataka, India, I’m a business man, and I interact with plenty of other people and friends,who are interested in leading a healthy lifestyle ..
I am interested to learn about slow jogging and train others..